www.tdcireland.com Forum Index
HomeRegister Forum About UsMembershipFixturesResultsUpcoming EventsPhotos Log in
Dashboard
Latest Posts
Past Events
Club_Championship
Videos
For Sale
Turbine
Private Messages
Search Forum
Your Profile
Child Safeguarding
FAQ

Recent Topics
» 2024 Latest Club Championship Standings
by Piers14 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:31 pm

» 13th Apr 2024: TDC Irish Classic Retrospective Trial
by lauraf on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:43 am

» 24th Mar 2024: TDC Club Autotest Results
by Piers14 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:57 pm

» 24th Mar 2024: TDC Club Autotest
by Philip on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:53 am

» Round 2 - National Autotest Championship - Sunday 10th March
by guyfo on Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:18 pm

» Connacht MVAT February 18th 2024
by Paddy_paddy on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:27 pm

» 21st Jan 2024: TDC Dave Griffin Memorial MVAT Results
by Piers14 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:01 pm

» 21st Jan 2024: TDC Dave Griffin Memorial MVAT
by Philip on Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:29 pm

» 2024 TDC Club Championship Dates & Driver Classification
by Piers14 on Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:47 pm

» 2024 Production Car Regulations discussion
by garrett.kennedy on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:03 am

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Who is Online

In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 604 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:26 am

Feel free to Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    www.tdcireland.com Forum Index » Introduce yourself to our Members View previous topic
View next topic
Feel free to Introduce yourself
mf

Post hello Reply with quote
Hello everybody from tdc im mark from ratoath co meath and have a great interest in autotesting, i have been to the last 2 events stepaside and mondello and have had a great time spectating and learning about the sport, i am building a test starlet at the moment and look forward to starting next year, all the best and hope to be at the next avent, mark

Website great!! Smile
Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Piers14
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome along Mark.. Great to hear you want to get involved in Autotesting.. Feel free to ask questions.. Hope to see you at the next round...

Piers
Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Patricia

Post Reply with quote
Hi Mark, glad your having fun spectating , see you at the next one in a few weeks:)
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rory

Post Reply with quote
Hi Mark, Welcome to the wonderful world of autotesting. Its great fun and I'm sure you'll love it. There are tons of people who will give you good advice on building your starlet. See you at the next one
Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Peterf555

Post Reply with quote
Hi all, My name is Peter Falvey from killarney. Did the autotest in waterford last weekend and really enjoyed it. Cant wait to do the munster champ. Great website lads!
Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Piers14
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome along Peter. Good to get new drivers into Autotesting.
Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
strykerdrifter1

Post Reply with quote
Hi Alan Auerbach here from killiney, I started out racing go karts in junior rookie and jica classes in 1997and1998,I learnt a lot about racing at this early age and had a good few podium finishes despite suffering terrible engine reliability problems and running my own kart with the help of my father Peter on a SHOESTRING budget compaired with most, then after a long break from motorsport I bought and fully rebuilt my own stryker with my father and raced it in the 2006 and 2007 seasons.I had a good few podium finishes and met a few really nice people and had many great races,More recently I have got into autotesting starting out by doing a few of the Stephens day autotests in various standard road cars.I then bought myself a 1992 toyota starlet soleil 1331cc in 2007 and have prepaired and developed the car myself.I did the 2011 tdc novice championship and was 3rd in class despite missing 2 rounds,I really enjoyed the championship and I will be doing the 2012 championship as well making sure this time to book my holidays between events,maybe the following year I will do a few rounds with the big boys when I get a bit more practice in. I am geting there and have set a few fastest times lately.I really enjoy autotesting and find the people to be all so nice,it must be the closest most competitive form of motorsport out there and can be done on a very small budget,I would strongly encourage people to get into autotesting and give it a try Very Happy
Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message
jayb4

Post new dub Reply with quote
Hey guys, planning to join and take part in the next month but need some advice. started a thread in this section any remarks are welcome.
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Paddy_paddy

Post Reply with quote
Hey Paddy from sligo just bought a we starlet and will hopefully be doing some multi venue and production events
Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:24 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Piers14
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome along Paddy.. I presume we will see you at the Birr Multi-Venue autotest..
Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Paddy_paddy

Post Reply with quote
Piers14 wrote:
Welcome along Paddy.. I presume we will see you at the Birr Multi-Venue autotest..

Had planned on it Piers but have just had a scan over the regs and just realised I need IRDS for it so its going in the post tomorrow morning. It should be back on time hopefully
Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
patmahe

Post Reply with quote
Hi All,

Pats the name, based in Athlone area, been interested in trials driving for a while now and have seen demos at some events like the Irish festival of speed.

I do have a Mk1 MX5 but I'm not sure if I want to compete in that as I'm keen to keep it in road car spec. Think I might head along to a few events and see whats involved. I can service a car etc..

I remember reading before that there was a 'have a go' style event in Mondello that was open to newcomers using a club car? Is that a regular thing or was it a one off?

Thanks

Pat
Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Piers14
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Welcome along Pat, Yes we still have those events on in Mondello, but the next one isn't until August. The Birr Autotest next month is of a similar style, open and not too difficult for beginners to remember. It's for road going cars, so suitable for a road going MX-5, so long as your handbrake works well..
Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    www.tdcireland.com Forum Index » Introduce yourself to our Members All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: