www.tdcireland.com Forum Index
HomeRegister Forum About UsMembershipFixturesResultsUpcoming EventsPhotos Log in
Dashboard
Latest Posts
Past Events
Club_Championship
Videos
For Sale
Turbine
Private Messages
Search Forum
Your Profile
Child Safeguarding
FAQ

Recent Topics
» 2024 Latest Club Championship Standings
by Piers14 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:31 pm

» 13th Apr 2024: TDC Irish Classic Retrospective Trial
by lauraf on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:43 am

» 24th Mar 2024: TDC Club Autotest Results
by Piers14 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:57 pm

» 24th Mar 2024: TDC Club Autotest
by Philip on Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:53 am

» Round 2 - National Autotest Championship - Sunday 10th March
by guyfo on Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:18 pm

» Connacht MVAT February 18th 2024
by Paddy_paddy on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:27 pm

» 21st Jan 2024: TDC Dave Griffin Memorial MVAT Results
by Piers14 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:01 pm

» 21st Jan 2024: TDC Dave Griffin Memorial MVAT
by Philip on Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:29 pm

» 2024 TDC Club Championship Dates & Driver Classification
by Piers14 on Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:47 pm

» 2024 Production Car Regulations discussion
by garrett.kennedy on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:03 am

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Who is Online

In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 604 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:26 am

7th April 2013 : ALMC MVAT "Bunny Run"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    www.tdcireland.com Forum Index » Multi-Venue Autotest Events View previous topic
View next topic
7th April 2013 : ALMC MVAT "Bunny Run"
NoelD

Post 7th April 2013 : ALMC MVAT "Bunny Run" Reply with quote
The next MVAT for competitors to enjoy is the ALMC "Bunny Run" on its new approved date of Sunday April 7th. With the postponement of the IMRC St Patrick's Day event, this is a chance to test your skills on the farms and lanes of Co Meath and Louth.

Regulations are currently in MI for approval and we hope to have them available on our website www.almc.ie by the weekend.

HQ is the Monasterboice Inn ( off the M1 ) between Junction 10 and 12 on the R132
There isno exit to R132 from M1 heading north after Junction 10, only access when heading South.

ALMC MVAT Team
Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NoelD

Post Reply with quote
Regulations now available on www.almc.ie
Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jd

Post Reply with quote
Almc are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year and are delighted to announce their next eagerly awaited event, the Bunny run. There has been a long period of inactivity for all competitors over the last few weeks, with the last MVAT in early February and the Endurance trial in the same month, and as a result the Tullyallen Mafia have upped the stakes and taken control of proceedings for this upcoming party event.

The Godfather Don Martino Devine with the able assistance of Giovanni Devine have persuaded numerous landowners to donate their land and buildings for what is promised to be an epic fun event. Giovanni who has recently returned from a busy 'family' nomination process in Rome, where he had the casting vote, has recently joined forces with another South City based Godfather appropriately named Francis. The Tullyallen Mafia and Francis have recently been spotted on a number of occasions in secret locations heavily armed with life threatening implements ie flour and pylons. We believe Francis is involved in a new joint venture process to co promote their favoured multi venue activities.

The event is based in Monesterboice and with 21 tests throughout counties Louth and Meath, an action packed programme of activities is guaranteed. Don Martino commented from his secret Tullyallen Base that the bulk of the tests will be run over gravel and sealed surfaces as the Mafia have agreements to keep the country side clean from unnecessary waste. The Tullyallen Mafia are well renowned for their covert ways and they know the local area intricately however they will not disclose the exact test locations, but this fearsome duo have informed us that there will be lots of obstacles and challenges to negotiate on all terrains.........

As there is a local by - election looming, Don Giovanni who has been busy canvassing for local support has requested that those considering entering his (County) event send entry forms immediately on line/post to mvat@almc.ie or John Carroll 26 Verbena Pk ,Sutton Dublin 13. Payment on line, Ebt or cheque.

So you have been warned,to join the fun get the entries in for this 50th Anniversary party event and check out the updates on almc.ie

TAM
Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Mark2

Post Reply with quote
Are any of the tests overly rough gents? Also how much emphasis is on autotest or are they quite open?
Cheers!
Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
jd

Post Reply with quote
The CoC advises that the tests will not be rough. Tests will be quite open and not overly complicated.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.
Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
jd

Post Reply with quote
Plans are well under way for the ALMC Annual Bunny Run and the entries are filling up nicely, it's all action up in Tullyallen this week - hi - and the notorious pairing are finalising the running order tomorrow night, so if you fancy a crack at 21 tests with very low road mileage we can accommodate you.
Please contact John Carroll 087 265 4241

See you in Monasterboice

JD
Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Damien

Post Reply with quote
Is there an entry list?
Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
jd

Post Reply with quote
Entry list and final instructions on www.almc.ie

See you in the morning and enjoy your day
Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
wmk

Post Reply with quote
Hi

Please find attached results for all finishers. Hopefully it's readable if not they will be posted on www.almc.ie tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the event.

William Kelly

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Piers14
TDC Committee Member

Post Reply with quote
Excellent, Thanks William, they are perfectly readable.

Enjoyed yesterday I have to say. Helped me blow off the cobwebs. Many thanks to ALMC for putting in all that effort and especially the Devine's and all the marshals who stood out in the cold and dusty conditions all day to facilitate us having fun.

I tried a few new things, particularly a knob on the steering wheel which turned out not to help me. Once I removed it things went a lot smoother. I think that having the chance to drive the same tests three times really helped improve my driving skills.
Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 am View user's profile Send private message
J

Post Reply with quote
Absolutely superb event!! Well done to Martin Devlin and all the hard working marshalls Smile

Special word of thanks to Martin for the loan of his trolley jack and socket set. To Damian & James Doran for the lift back to HQ. And to John Devine for bringing my car keys back from McGuinnes Farm for me. Smile

http://www.jamesmansfield.net
Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 am View user's profile Send private message
m-gero

Post Reply with quote
Great event and great tests! Thanks to the marshals and timekeepers for standing out in the dust and thanks to everyone for a great day out!
Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
Patricia

Post Reply with quote
Sorry it took me so long to get around to writing this as my arms are only now back to full working mode. A huge thanks to Martin and John Devine and everyone in ALMC for providing a great days fun, I would especially like to thank all the hardy and cheerful marshals, timekeepers and William Kelly for the results. Well done to Eddie,Simon and John.

Thanks again ALMC

PS: Mc Guinness's Lane was mega.
Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
jd

Post Reply with quote
Many thanks to all the TDC personnel for providing their support and assistance in running this event.Their good humour and friendly banter helped to make the day very enjoyable.

It's much appreciated and ALMC look forward to continuing the co-operation
between our two clubs.
Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
mf

Post Reply with quote
Many Thanks to the ALMC and all there marshalls for another fantastic event unfortuntely because of handbrake failure i had to finish up early but still had a great day!! Very Happy

PS: Have to agree with trish Mc Guinness's Lane was mega.
Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    www.tdcireland.com Forum Index » Multi-Venue Autotest Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: